Your workout, your way
As a Personally Fit client, you are our mission. Whether you are a mom looking to get in shape after having a child or a marathon runner training for your next race, we can help you reach your personal fitness goals.
We believe in fitness for everyone. Whether you are 9 or 90, it’s never too late or too early to get in shape. We offer special programs for:
- Post-rehabilitation from illness or injury (we will even attend your last PT session)
And we integrate fitness tools you’re not likely to find at the local gym such as kettlebells, battling ropes, sleds and sledge hammers.
All of our instructors are certified personal trainers. Whether you choose private or semi-private training sessions or small group classes, your personal trainer will be with you every step of the way to ensure success. You’ll be equipped with the skills you need to incorporate fitness into your daily life and the confidence to do it correctly, modified for your current fitness level.
Many of our clients realize they are capable of more than they ever dreamed. Reclaim your strength. Move more and move better. Transform your body. At Personally Fit, we’ll help you see what you’re really made of.
If you are ready to increase your strength, stamina, mobility, balance, agility and coordination, take a look at what Personally Fit can do for you.
We meet you where your body is with unparalleled professional guidance and motivation on your journey to better physical health. Armed with a fitness program tailored to your individual needs, you can schedule training sessions as often or as infrequently as you like.
Sessions are so personalized that we begin with a comprehensive fitness history and evaluation which usually includes a Functional Movement Screen (FMS) from a certified staff member to ensure your safety as well as lay out the mile markers towards your individual goals. We offer:
- Instruction on fundamental principles of movement patterns and exercises you can incorporate into your everyday lifestyle to make activities easier and injury less likely.
- Private training rooms as well as multiple community training rooms with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Private locker/changing rooms.
- Utilization of all forms of exercise.
- Flexible session times of 30, 45 or 60 minutes that allow you to break up your training sessions into time increments that best fit your schedule.
- Shared sessions (2 people) at the same rate as private sessions to allow fitness buddies, spouses or best friends to get fit together more affordably.
- Special rates for more people per session with the same instructor.
Fitness Evaluation (required of all new personal training clients) is $55
Personal Training Clients (training at Pfit with 1-2 people)
#1 Select Training time (30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes) and category (At PFit, Group of 3 or more, or In Home)
#2 Select the number of sessions (individual, 5 or 10)
#3 Find the Pricing
At PFit (1-2 People)
| 5 Sessions
At PFit (3 or More People)
In Home Training
|With-in 5 miles
A powerful paradigm shift in fitness and athletic development, Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a ranking and grading system that documents movement patterns that are key to normal function. The FMS consists of seven different tests to assess fundamental movement patterns or foundations of human movement.
At Personally Fit, our certified staff members can assess your FMS score and identify any limits or imbalances. Based on your FMS, we can suggest corrective strategies, if needed, and help you determine which exercises will be the most effective for you and your fitness goals.
You can learn more about FMS at
FMS Assessment and corrective exercises
Kettlebells are cannonball shaped, cast iron weights with a handle on top. Originating in Russia, kettlebells combine cardio and strength training into one low-impact, whole-body workout. And, at Personally Fit, we are kettlebell experts with distinguished certified staff members you won’t find at a typical gym or fitness center.
Our kettlebell classes combine cardio and strength training in one fun, fat-melting hour in our open-space, high-energy gym. You’ll learn the proper kettlebell technique in a group setting and how to safely move through kettlebell progressions from our staff of RKC instructors. (Kettlebell training is also available in private or semi-private sessions. See Training Sessions.)
Caution: This class can become very addictive.
Class Purchases are valid for 90 days
- Condition like a warrior in our one-hour, high-intensity circuit class utilizing body-weight exercises, kettlebells, battling ropes, TRX® suspension trainers and other popular devices to enhance your training experience. The combination of physical activities will help you:Build muscle quickly
- Increase endurance
- Burn calories, boost results and accelerate your fitness goals
If you’re tired of flying solo for your workouts, you’ll find the spark of our class atmosphere and the encouragement of our certified instructors will give you the boost you need. Whether you prefer a morning class to start off your day or you like to work off steam after work or school, we have class times available to accommodate your schedule. (Boot camp training is also available in private or semi-private sessions. See Training Sessions.)
Class Purchases are valid for 60 Days
- Use your own body weight and gravity to build strength, balance, flexibility and joint stability utilizing TRX® suspension training equipment. Taught by certified instructors, TRX® training engages your core through the entire workout and allows quick transitions to different exercises to keep things interesting and invigorating.
The intensity and camaraderie of our one-hour TRX® sessions will inspire you to push yourself to new levels of power and fitness. It’s not just a class – it’s an experience.
This class requires a minimum of four participants and a maximum of 10. (TRX® suspension training is also available in private or semi-private sessions. See Training Sessions.)
- Pilates is a series of movements that engage the body and mind and promote physical harmony and balance with a refreshing and energizing workout. Pilates is often used to:Prevent injury
- Improve mobility
- Relieve chronic pain
- Improve muscle strength and posture
- Relieve stress
Develop core strength, flexibility and lean muscle tone in our one-hour, small-group Pilates floor mat class led by a certified instructor. You’ll also gain confidence in an empowering group environment while improving mobility, balance and coordination.
This class requires a minimum of four participants and a maximum of eight. (Pilates training is also available in private or semi-private sessions. See Training Sessions.)
With Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT), you can help restore your body to pain-free movement and get back to the things you enjoy in life. MAT is a dynamic muscular assessment that analyzes and corrects muscular imbalances. It can help reduce and eliminate pain and fatigue as well as enhance muscle recovery in athletes and non-athletes alike.
To adapt to stresses in the body due to injury, illness or incorrect movement, some muscles will overcompensate and work more than needed while others weaken, causing pain and discomfort. MAT reveals and re-links these misalignments in the body, bringing harmony and balance back to neuromuscular performance.
At Personally Fit, a certified MAT specialist will evaluate and identify misalignments then re-establish balance by applying pressure to the attachment sites of the muscles. The process is non-invasive and helps to:
- Enhance other rehabilitation methods including physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and personal training.
- Speed post-surgery recovery.
- Improve the ability to perform daily activities.
- Prevent injuries, increase mobility, and relieve pain.
- Improve sports performance.
Be sure to check for savings.
First Appointment (includes assessment)
$60 - $75
Nothing shows how much an organization values its employees like a corporate wellness program. From needs assessments to on-site fitness instruction, we have a comprehensive package of services you can choose from and tailor to your needs. It includes:
- Needs assessment and consulting
- Exercise room design and layout as well as equipment selection
- Exercise classes
- Workshops and lectures
- Health fairs
- Lunch-and-learn presentations
- On-site fitness instruction
Corporate Wellness Fees
Workshops and Lectures (1-hr. minimum)
$75 per hour
For all other corporate wellness services, prices vary.
For individual or team sports, Personally Fit has the tools you need to enhance athletic endurance and performance. Improve your sport-specific skills with our proven training techniques. We can train teams at our facility or at your location (school, field etc.). Pricing and fee's vary, so please call for more information.
From ongoing classes to one-day seminars, we offer programs for all ages and stages of fitness. These programs are designed to suit your specific group goals and are perfect for:
- Senior centers
- Scouting groups
- Professional or social organizations
Prices vary, depending on your needs.
Have you ever wanted to try a RKC class? This is the perfect class for you! This 8 week class will teach you the deadlift, squat, turkish get-up and all the appropriate progressions. You will learn everything you need in order to take any of our other RKC classes and feel confident!