With Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT), you can help restore your body to pain-free movement and get back to the things you enjoy in life. MAT is a dynamic muscular assessment that analyzes and corrects muscular imbalances. It can help reduce and eliminate pain and fatigue as well as enhance muscle recovery in athletes and non-athletes alike.
To adapt to stresses in the body due to injury, illness or incorrect movement, some muscles will overcompensate and work more than needed while others weaken, causing pain and discomfort. MAT reveals and re-links these misalignments in the body, bringing harmony and balance back to neuromuscular performance.
At Personally Fit, a certified MAT specialist will evaluate and identify misalignments then re-establish balance by applying pressure to the attachment sites of the muscles. The process is non-invasive and helps to:
- Enhance other rehabilitation methods including physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and personal training.
- Speed post-surgery recovery.
- Improve the ability to perform daily activities.
- Prevent injuries, increase mobility, and relieve pain.
- Improve sports performance.
Read more: Carson Palmer and MAT
Be sure to check for savings.
First Appointment (includes assessment)
$60 - $75