Muscle Activation Technique
To adapt to stresses in the body due to injury, illness or incorrect movement, some muscles will overcompensate and work more than needed while others weaken, causing pain and discomfort. MAT reveals and re-links these misalignments in the body, bringing harmony and balance back to neuromuscular performance.
At Personally Fit, a certified MAT specialist will evaluate and identify misalignments then re-establish balance by applying pressure to the attachment sites of the muscles. The process is non-invasive and helps to:
- Enhance other rehabilitation methods including physical therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and personal training.
- Speed post-surgery recovery.
- Improve the ability to perform daily activities.
- Prevent injuries, increase mobility, and relieve pain.
- Improve sports performance.
Get started feeling better today!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!