March 20, 2020
Personally Fit Clients and Gym Members:
Thank you for hanging in with us during this ever-changing Corona Virus pandemic. We wanted to update you, our PFit family, what is happening inside and outside the club.
- All Personal Training session packages have no expiration dates on them. Normally sessions expire one year from purchase date. Because of our current situation, they are open ended.
- All prepaid Class Sessions (Senior and Yoga) will not expire within the 30 day expiration. You will be able to use them up to one year post March, 17, 2020.
- Gym Memberships will be suspended until we reopen. We are in the process of suspending them individually and when we reopen and you ready to start back, we will reopen your membership with the time you have purchased.
- Our Personally Fit Facebook page is alive and well. If you have Facebook and haven’t been following, now is the time to do it. Like us on Facebook.
- We have been working on Skype/Facetime Personal Training workouts with a few of our clients. If you are interested in this service, please respond to the PersonallyFitDayton@gmail.com.
We really miss all of you and we hope and pray that the health community finds a vaccine and treatment for our country and the world soon. Until then Move More, Eat Healthy, Stretch and Breathe.
Becky, Mary Beth & the Pfit Trainers and Staff.